Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seeing is believing....

Test 1 - 10 days past IUI

This was the very first test I took Monday morning. There is a second line to the left of the control line but it's very, very faint. I didn't even believe it was there!

Test 2 - 10 days past IUI (afternoon)

Since I didn't believe the first test, I had to take a second one. I waited until the afternoon for the second one. The line is slightly darker than the first one.

Test 3 - 11 days past IUI

This was the result of this morning's test. Yep...that's a definite line!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That line is totally there! :) I'm so happy for you both. :D

Alana said...

omg, im here googling first response faint lines, lol cause i did one this morning and thats how it looked i was telling my sister "i think its broken cause that lines white lol, im gonna try another one tomorrow morning, :)

Jen said...

Oh! I really hope it's even darker tomorrow! Good luck!