Friday, October 17, 2008

Uneventful

That would be my latest OB appointment...uneventful. It's fantastic things are uneventful because goodness knows that, at times, this hasn't been the smoothest of pregnancies.

I had no weight gain since my last appointment so I'm holding steady at up 14 pounds total. My blood pressure has continued to remain excellent and her heart rate is great as usual. The only thing amiss is my belly measurement and even that isn't anything to worry about at this point. I'm measuring a little small for 33 weeks, but am growing at a normal pace from previous appointments. Up until 31 weeks, I'd been measuring right on target. At 31 weeks, I began measuring just 1cm behind the "normal" measurement. All this really means is that our baby girl is a little small. If the measurements continue at the rate they have been there isn't anything to worry about. If I begin to start measuring even smaller than the "normal" measurement then I may be given a sonogram for a growth check. I return October 30th for my last two week appointment. From there on out I'll be seen weekly!

All in all things are going great. Now if we can just get to her settle down at night so Momma can get some sleep, life will be perfect!

No comments: