Monday, October 13, 2008

Breathing? Who Needs to Do That??

Apparently the Little Miss thinks I don't need to breathe!

Today has been an exceptionally hard day for my lungs. I don't know if she has positioned herself just right or what but breathing has been really difficult today. I've been unable to catch my breath all day and it's even worse after a meal. I do know she's taken to pushing herself up into my ribs and seemingly on my diaphragm, too. It's days like today I'm extremely glad I'm not in front of a classroom teaching. My students wouldn't have had much lecturing out of me on a day like today!

Sunday, it felt like she was completely sideways in my uterus with her foot pushing into my ribs on my right side. I could definitely feel the outline of her foot - it was so odd to be able to identify the body part. I'm getting so excited to meet her and see those feet for myself!

Moms, do you have any tips or tricks you'd like to share for those times when it feels like you just can't catch your breath?? Or is this just one of those things I'll have to deal with until she's out?

No comments: