Sunday, September 28, 2008

Belly Pics and Nursery Update

This has been a very busy few weeks! We had our preparation for birth classes this weekend. I can't say I was thrilled with the class but we at least got a tour out of it.

Last week was one whirlwind of finishing up the nursery. I still need to get the final updated pictures now that the bedding is done. In the past week and a half we've:


  • completed painting
  • arranged the furniture
  • laundered all baby items
  • organized the closet and dresser
  • bought a bookcase and put the books on it
  • painted the nightstand
  • sewn the bedding & put it on the crib
  • sewn and put up curtains















Still to be completed:

  • decide on wall decor and put up
  • create a mobile
  • buy whatever supplies are still needed
  • buy storage boxes or canvas crates for bookcase

I have to give Y and my Mom credit. Y's worked hard on the painting, putting together furniture, and moving all those heavy items I can't lift. My Mom has done an amazing job on the bedding and has been a big help in just helping me get things organized and completed. Thanks, Mom & Y!!!









Last, and certainly not least, my 30 week belly pictures. This was after 6 hours spent in a birthing class. I was tired and a wee bit uncomfortable so ignore any odd looks on my face!


No comments: