Friday, September 12, 2008

Test Results and Appointment update

I had my 28 week appointment today. I PASSED the Glucose Tolerance Test!!! The results came back well within the normal range. All blood work was also normal so no more worries of anemia or other issues.

I've gained 2 more pounds for a grand total of 11 pounds gained so far. My blood pressure was excellent and my belly is measuring right at 28cm...exactly where it should be at 28 weeks
.

My OB also received the final report on the NSTs and said everything was completel
y normal with the testing so that was just confirming what the perinatologist said at my last NST. I also received my injection of Rhogham since I'm Rh-.

I return in 3 weeks, on October 3rd, for my next appointment.

Now, I think I deserve one of these treats don't you think??

No comments: