Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The things I want to say...

but never will because I may be deemed a heartless bitch.

-If you've never dealt with infertility, you don't know what I'm going through. I do appreciate your sympathies but don't tell me you understand.
-To those who have miscarried, I'm truly, truly sorry you have experienced such a horrible loss and pain. I hope, that some day, when the pain lightens some, you can remember the pure joy and excitement you felt when you found out you were pregnant. I don't know if I'll ever be able to experience such happiness. (I warned you you'd think I was a heartless bitch)
-I don't know if I'll ever be able to experience true positive thinking. 18 months of failure and defeat have put a real damper on any positive thinking.
-There are days I can handle the cute cuddliness of babies and kids and there are days I can't. Don't be offended if your conversation about your pregnancy or child is met with awkward silence. It just means today is one of those days I can't handle it.
-While I believe everything happens for a reason, I believe the reasoning for the pain I deal with on a daily basis sucks. I want off this ride.

No comments: