Thursday, February 7, 2008

Overstimulated....

And no, I don't mean the economy.

My ovaries are overstimulated. Things looked good, but they were a bit too good. The insemination is a no-go. I have 4 pretty dominant follicles ready to release eggs. The largest was 16x13mm, then 15x14, 14x11, and a 13x13. We are, however, triggering with an HCg shot on Sunday just to be sure the egg(s) release so we can time things well on our own.

I have a 10% chance for triplets and a ::huge gulp:: 15-20% chance for twins. Normal rates with using Clomid are 2% for triplets and 7% for twins. Let's just say I am beyond terrified. I cannot even imagine triplets!

In other news....I'm down 15lbs from my last appointment where he weighed me in Dec. Woohoo! AND...I never, ever have to take Clomid again. I told him about my nausea and other horrid Clomid side effects and he said no more. We'll do Letrozole if needed in the future.

No comments: