Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pregnancy Symptoms?

-The nausea has continued off and on.
-I'm exhausted.
-I pee just about every hour on the hour.
-My morning temps are really high and continue to be so.

Most of these symptoms can be explained. The nausea could be remaining side effects from Clomid. The exhaustion could have something to do with the fact I've been working 14 hour days to get one of my units done. The high temps...well, who knows since my temps this cycle were all over the place.

Am I being positive? Am I setting myself up for a huge disappointment in a few days? I don't know but this is the most relaxed and, dare I say, positive that I've been in a very long time.

This is month 18 of trying. If I had gotten pregnant when we first started trying I would have an 8 month old by now. That in itself is a depressing thought and a major wake-up call at how long we've been at this.

No comments: