Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Devastated: Clomid - 0, Infertility - 4

Today I'm 14dpo. I had told myself I wouldn't test unless my temperature stayed high today. AF was scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow so I didn't want to 1)waste a test and 2)see another BFN if I didn't have to.

Well, my temp dropped. I'm crushed. Devastated. Lost. Distraught.

I even went so far as to wiggle the thermometer to encourage my temp to go just another hundredth of a degree higher. It didn't work. I know one temperature doesn't always mean anything but I know my body. One drop at the end of my luteal phase and I'm done.

AF isn't here just yet but I did have some spotting.

I'm entirely crushed. My chart looked so perfect. I hadn't been having my usual pre-period feelings or symptoms. I even had a dream last night I got my BFP. I was so very sure of this cycle I was getting the details ready for fun ways to tell my family since this has been a very methodical process, an open book.

I honestly have nothing left; no faith, little hope and my spirit has been trampled on. We did everything perfectly this cycle. Everything we could do we did. Why??? Why didn't it work?

No comments: