Sunday, November 2, 2008

35 Week Belly Pics!


I have no idea where time disappeared to this week! We took belly pics on Thursday and I haven't had time to upload them until today. Crazy! Please ignore the completely unfocused first photo. Y was taking the pictures and I have no idea what happened. I didn't catch that it was out of focus until I downloaded the pictures today. Either way, you get the idea.

In other news, I'm excited to say we've completed 90% of our family December birthday (5 of them!) and Christmas shopping! I have a few clothing items to get for my niece and find out what Y's grandmothers need. Of course, Y and I have no idea what we're doing for each other but currently we're not too worried about that. We also found a Baby's 1st Christmas ornament and I've started packing the hospital bag.

The in-laws were over this weekend to help with a few things. FIL and Y installed the ceiling fan in the nursery and did a few other repairs that required two people and ladders. MIL was a huge help and cleaned our clear shower doors, ridding them of the calcium build-up. The house is really in pretty good shape if we can just continue to keep things picked up and stay on top of the basics of laundry, vacuuming, and dusting.

I have been incredibly physically exhausted these past few days. We rented a movie Saturday night and I couldn't stay awake during the movie! I'm just glad we weren't in a theater, paying the big bucks for me to have a nap. I have my 36 week appointment on Thursday so I'll update more then!

No comments: