Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ahhhh!

I'm due to post the 17 week post but it's going to have to wait.

Life has been insanely busy. I spent much of last week and weekend working to get one of my projects done. Since Monday I've been splitting my time between work and completing my (huge) to-do lists for each day. Y and I are headed to visit my family in Missouri. As soon as we return we have our BIG ULTRASOUND!!

Things with us are going well. The belly is getting bigger, the movements are becoming more recognizable, and aside from the heartburn and hip pain I've been feeling pretty great.

I promise to update with belly pictures and Baby J's development as soon as I have a moment to sit down for more than 5 minutes!

3 comments:

K D said...

Aww, Jen, I'm glad everything is going so well! I hope you have a great trip :)

Muffin Cake said...

Can't wait to hear how the trip went. :)

maui8908 said...

I can't wait to hear your next update :) Hope you had fun on your trip.