Saturday, April 2, 2011

View From the iPhone (photo intense)

I always seem to forget about photos taken with the iPhone when we're out and about, and even forget to download them frequently so months go by before I remember to sync my phone and pull the pictures from the it. Some fun activities were captured on the phone and some of my favorite snapshots, too! Enjoy a peek into those "brief" moments that were photo-worthy.

Waiting for Grandma....

Grandma's flight was delayed in November so we stopped at a park for some playtime.

Checking out the lake.

"I don't see any ducks!"

Birthday Girl!

A birthday trip to the zoo!

After Grandma's departure....

Aunt Niki would be so proud! Riding on a quad!

View from under the slide...

Whee!

Circles!
Her first real circles (you know, the ones that really look like circles)!

Leaving on a jet plane.....
Sending kisses to my family as we head back home.

Can't fly without some shades!

Grover!
Can't go anywhere without Grover!

More artwork and random fun:

"Trees, Flowers and Bees"

Baking with Nana.

"Red 'pider"

Ready to go fishing!

Making rectangles...

She is her cousin's twin! 

Elmo!

No comments: