Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow!

Has it really been a month and a half since I last posted?? Oh my!

Life has been a bit chaotic around here. Y and I have been swamped with work. I had a major deadline to meet mid-July. My Mom came for a visit that lasted the majority of July. The day after she left, our friends from CT came to visit (Mom, Dad and 2 kids ages 2.5 & 5). Our friends just left today. We're not sure what do do with a quiet house since it's been 5 weeks since we've had one!

I have lots to update which I hope to cover in multiple posts. In regards to the prayer requests I had in my last post, both babies are now home from the NICUs and thriving. Sadly, my friend K lost her brother but she was able to be by his side and with her family during their time of loss. Continued prayers for K and her family would be appreciated as they all adjust to a life on this earth without C.

Some posts to look forward to:
  • The Little Miss' accomplishments
  • Teeth, teeth and more teeth!
  • Monster Machines
  • Lions, Tigers and Bears. Oh My!
  • Sophie's first swim
In the meantime, here's a picture to tide you over:

No comments: