Friday, November 23, 2007

Eight vials later....

and we should have results soon. I went for blood work today. I had no idea there would be a geography quiz involved. Apparently I'm supposed to know the difference between Northern European, Southern European, Asian, and Indian. I know my grandparents were from Germany but how was I supposed to know off the top of my head if that was Northern or Southern European!? They need to start placing world maps in the draw rooms!

I'll know for sure if PCOS is the definite diagnosis and if I'll need to be placed on the Metformin.

The lifestyle changes are going well so far. We've stocked the house with whole wheat products and replaced most of the sweets with snacks I can eat. I'm surprised my switch to water has gone so easily. I really don't miss the soda. I had been caffeine free for a year and a half. The HSG should be next and I'll update more then.

No comments: