Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An impatient infertile

So Y had his semen analysis done in June. We were worried, due to his leukemia as a child, that his counts would be affected. Thankfully, he's normal...at least in the semen department anyway. ;)

Dr. S put me on 2 months of Loestrin Fe. Yeah, I'm a bad patient. It didn't shorten my cycle at all and I'd had enough of no sex drive and major hormone issues. It's coming up on a year since we started trying. It's time to try something else. Technically it's been two months...just not two cycles on the birth control pills. Who would have thought a person trying to get pregnant would end up on birth control pills....if that's not ironic, I don't know what is!

I called today for the Clomid prescription. We'll see what happens!! This would be a great time to be successful. Not only are we about to hit a year of TTC but we're headed back to Disney World for our first non-family vacation.

No comments: